Wednesday 8 April 2015

O3+ brightening and whitening face wash reviews

The days are getting longer and sunny. The temperature is increasing and the air conditioners are ready to switch on. Yes, summer has started and its time I can start making purchases on skincare products so that skin stays protected from the dust, polluted air, harmful sun rays etc. But today's review is on something which I started using a month back and wish to use again:


Product Name: O3+ brightening and whitening face wash

O3+ brightening and whitening face wash reviews

Price: INR 225
Quantity: 50g

How to use, warning and Ingredients:

O3+ brightening and whitening face wash reviews

Product Claims: 
Reinvent your skin. The O3+ advanced brightening and whitening face wash highlights the skin radiance and gives uniform tone. Formulation researched and developed by dermatologists.
My take on  O3+ brightening and whitening face wash:
1. The product comes in a white colored medium sized face wash tube with a flip open cap. 

O3+ brightening and whitening face wash reviews

2. Its a gel type face wash with little runny consistency like a liquid gel and mild refreshing fragrance. It smells little citrus and pleasant. Its transparent so its hard to discern the product on my palm.


3. I have oily to normal skin. Take little product on palm and apply on wet face. It starts foaming even if applied without water. Apply smoothly and massage on wet face to create lather. It produces rich foam with little product and provides an enjoyable washing experience. I like creating lather with it because its so soft and smooth.  
4. After rinsing off and patting dry, face feels soft and moisturized. It looks clean, smooth and bright. Free from dirt and excess oils and the best part of it results are available after first application. The mild fragrance makes my face smell nice. 
5. I do not feel the need to apply cream or any moisturizing product after using it because I like the smooth and oil free texture of my skin. Skin look visibly clear, little glowing and bright after few days of use. Rough areas feel more soft and the oily areas around my nose appear more clear and oil free. I have tried it many times and till date it never over dried my skin. In fact skin feels little glowing and rejuvenated. Its even gentle on my skin during winters. 
6. Its a travel friendly product and I love carrying it in my bag. Its worth adding to one's skincare kit.

Pros of O3+ brightening and whitening face wash:
1. Easy to carry
2. Makes skin clear and oil free
3. Keeps skin smooth, soft and moisturized
4. Enjoyable foaming experience
5. Pleasant fragrance
6. Brightens the skin as claimed
7. Suitable for oily and normal skin types. Suitable for every day use.
8. Easily available

Cons of O3+ brightening and whitening face wash:
Little expensive for me

Final Verdict:
Its one of the best face washes I have tried till date and I would definitely like to buy it next time. I have not tried it on dry skin types so I cannot say much but I have not experienced any drying effect on my skin with it till day I started using it. I would definitely recommend to people have oily skin and combination. Its also recommended to people having dull and rough skin.

Makeupsreview rating:
4.7/5

Also Read:

Even if you don't visit this site on daily basis, you can receive the updates in your inbox by subscribing here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored: